What are the limitations of the Batteries used in Electric Vehicles currently ?
Lithium-Ion batteries are currently the best choice for the Electric vehicles. In general the batteries used in Electric Vehicles have some limitations.
Here are the few to list :
- Slow Charging
- Battery degradation
- Range up to which the vehicle can go with single charge
What is the key component of the SuperBattery ?
The company call this newly developed battery a SuperBattery.
The main highlight of this battery is the Curved Graphene Carbon Material
Graphene is an allotrope of carbon. It is a single layer of carbon atoms arranged in 2-dimensional honeycomb latticeBest Sellers in Industrial & Scientific
What are the benefits of this SuperBattery ?
Every new development is to overcome the limitations of the existing technologies.
The SuperBattery offer the following benefits :
- This battery charges in just 15 seconds
- Have exceptionally higher charging cycles in hundreds of thousands
- Have High Energy Density
- Have High Power Density
- This battery promises Long lifetime
What are the Applications of SuperBattery ?
This SuperBattery primarily will find its application in Electric Vehicles, which can be charged in just 15 seconds and run longer.
Other than Electric Vehicles, the SuperBattery with suitable design can find its application in
- Mobile Phones
- Power Remote Villages in India and other part of the world
- Portable Power Banks
- How Metalenses Can Enhance Image Quality by Mastering Light - September 26, 2023
- Reusing Silicon from End-of-Life Solar Panels in EV Batteries - July 15, 2023
- M10 vs M12 Solar Cells 6 months Performance Results - October 4, 2021