Storage of Energy when in abundant or when not required (no demand) and supply of the same Energy when there is an energy demand is the concept of Battery Energy Storage System.
Energy can be store in variety of ways. Storage of Energy in Electrochemical form i.e. in Battery is one of them.
Battery Energy Storage System (BESS)
Battery Energy Storage System or BESS is basically a system, where the Energy, produced from Non-Renewable Energy sources such as solar or from Conventional Energy Sources such as Grid system, is stored in the Battery. This battery is an advanced AI-battery. Here AI is Artificial Intelligence. This battery is loaded with controllers and sensors, which intelligently optimize the charging and discharging of the battery.
Why Battery Energy Storage System is used ?
The reasons for using the Battery Energy Storage System are,
- Peak Shaving i.e. intelligently eliminating the power drawn from grid, during peak load
- Emergency Energy Back-up i.e. supplying the power, when there is not power from GRID
- Load Shifting i.e. shifting to and fro from GRID to Renewable (Solar) depending upon the availability of power. This is also done to reduce the power bills where the power tariffs are varying depending on the time of the day or year
Typical use of Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) in India
- Mange the overload of Distribution Transformer for residential consumers
- Supply Back-up powers to Residents during power outages
- Discharge power during peak hours. (during off-peak hours, these batteries are getting charged)
- Sprawdź Najlepsze Kasyno Online W Naszym Narodzie - March 29, 2023
- I Want to State Hi to Her. Best ways to Keep Your Discussion Going? - March 21, 2023
- Strolling on Sunshine: in which The usa’s happiest singles reside - March 16, 2023